Thứ Sáu, 26 tháng 11, 2010

COMPARISION AND CONTRAST ESSAY


Topic: My two little sisters
I live in a large family. My parents have 5 growing up children, 2 sons and 3 girls and I have 2 two younger sisters. I really love my family, especially my two little sisters, one is an 18 active girl named Hang and another one is a 16 sweet girl names Huyen. My life has become more fun and meaningful because I have them. They are also my two best friends. When I look at them, they seem like absolutely different but when I look again, they have so much things in common.
     There are many reasons why they have something in common. Firstly, they are as beautiful as flowers. They both have high bridged noses and a beautiful smile on the faces. When they smile, they remind me of Song Hye Kyo, a beautiful Korean actress. In addition, my two little sisters are also crazily sports fans and they play sports really well, too.  They never miss any “sports 24h program” on TV every day. And they both love all kinds of sports; they love soccer, basket ball, volley ball and tennis, etc. besides, they always eagerly play sports every afternoon in our house’s front yard. My little sisters sometimes drive me crazy because of their passion about sports.
      Despite their similarities, somehow my two little sisters are very different. First, Hang the elder one, is a fun and creative girl. Sometimes I call her “a crazy gentleman”. She loves telling jokes to make me laugh whenever I feel bored. She is an outlandish girl who loves laughing and talking. Her sense of humor makes my home be full of laughter. In contrast, Huyen, the youngest girl in my family is a very sensitive one. It is not too difficult to make her cry. Her face always gets red when someone teases her. And she always cries embarrassedly when she watches a romantic sense on TV and it becomes her strong special weapon. Looking her chasing a ball on the field with Hang, sometimes I cannot believe she is that sensitive. Moreover, while Hang is very good at math, Huyen is very excellent with literature. Looks like that they are different girls when I look at them this way.
     Even though my two lovely sisters have some different personalities and skills, I love them both the ways they are. Now that I live far from home, I wish that I  could  spend more time to be with them.
  

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét