Thứ Hai, 14 tháng 3, 2011

student's life in the context of high inflation

1. Intro 1
About a week ago, Kate, a friend of mine, told me that she might have to drop out of school this year. She said that she couldn’t handle paying school fee this semester. And that is one of many bad consequences happening to my friend as well as lots of students recently due to high inflation. The gas price is going up extremely high so that it leads to a rise in the general price such as goods and services. More seriously, money is losing its values. And all of that make students who mostly depend on parents and haven’t worked yet in dire need, lots of students quit school, they lose their renting house or even don’t have enough money to buy food. In my opinion, high inflation is making some negative effects on student’s life.
2. Intro 2
Living in HCMC these days is not so easy for everybody especially students who haven’t had a stable job yet. Months ago, my parents regularly gave me 1.5 million VND allowances each month which I could spend freely for the whole month. But now, facing with a high inflation in HCMC, that amount of money wouldn’t last for 3 weeks. All prices are going up very high while money is gradually losing its values. 100VND is not so worthies than it used to be. As a student, I could understand the pressure that every student is struggling with in the context of high inflation, I know how hard it is to save money by skip over breakfast, how it feels when we do not have enough money to buy meat for days. This causes many negative effects on student’s life. Money becomes a bigger concern for all students. In my opinion, there are several solutions that students can do to survive in this high inflation.

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét